- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral Pathology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Human Anatomy
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- General Pathology
- Dasmesh hospital
- Satellite centres
PROSTHODONTICS, CROWN & BRIDGE AND ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY:
Prosthodontics is branch of Dentistry concerned with design manufacture and fitting of artificial replacement for teeth and other parts of mouth. Department of prosthodontics is involved in teaching all five years of Under Graduate as well as Post graduate students. The post graduate intake begun in 2011 with 3 post graduate intake in each batch every year. It offers diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of oral function with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth. The Department provide wide range of treatment options in replacing missing teeth with implant supported prosthesis. The department also provide treatment options for maxillofacial prosthesis.
THE CORE STRENGTH
- Removable prosthodontics
- Fixed prosthodontics
- Implant prosthodontics
- Maxillofacial prosthodontics
- Advanced Esthetic restorations
THE SALIENT FEATURES:
- The Department is well equipped with clinical and laboratory facility for routine complete denture and partial denture.
- It also has state of the art Central Casting & Ceramic Laboratory facility
- It also has the library with good number of standard national/international textbooks/journals/articles and internet facility to meet academic need of students.
- Department has two laboratory for completion of lab work of patient treatment, one for under graduate students and one for post graduate students.
- There is different laboratory for pre-clinical prosthodontics and for dental material practical classes.
FACULTY: The back bone of every course is faculty and Dasmesh prosthodontics is equipped with one of the best faculty teams. The department is graced by dedicated teachers towards teaching. Department is headed by Dr. Pardeep Bansal (PROF & H.O.D). His team involve Dr. Poonam Bali (PROF) , Dr. Rajnish Bansal (ASSOCIATE PROF) , Dr. Asmita Sodhi (ASSITANT PROF) & Dr. MANPREET (ASSITANT PROF).
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT : Under the able guidance of H.O.D, two students Dr. Asmita sodhi in 2017 & Dr .kabira Garewal in 2018 topped University Examination.